A preliminary review of the project in its early stages can identify and fix issues that could lead to the risk of breaking the law or increase the costs and time spending.
Here is the list of just a few most in-demand requests from our clients:
- Developing of the step by step algorithm of foreign trade;
- Consulting services on the import of equipment as a contribution to the share capital;
- Helping to evaluate necessity, procedure and practice of obtaining a decision about classification of goods;
- A joint consultations with the managers of the customs representative (broker) right at the customs post where customs clearance is planned;
- Assistance in arranging of the international trade transactions involving the purchase and subsequent sale of goods abroad without their import into the customs territory of the Russian Federation (for example, when the Russian firm buys goods in Switzerland and sells in Uzbekistan);
- Analysis of foreign trade contracts.